So, given all the research we’ve done, around how much will a wedding cost if we choose the most affordable options? Here’s a recap on the approximate starting prices of some vendors in the industry.
- Wedding Planner – Starts at P20,000
- Church & Venue
- Church – Varies between churches
- Reception Venue – Starts at P20,000
- Venue Stylist – Starts at P15,000
- Floral Pieces – Starts at P8,000
- Catering – Starts at P50,000
- Wedding Cake – Starts at P4,500
- Photography & Videography – Starts at P35,000
- Hair & Makeup – Starts at P7,500
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Gown – Starts at P3,500
- Bridesmaids’ Dress – Starts at P500
- Groom’s and Groomsmen’s Suit/Barong – Starts at P3,000
- Flower Girl & Ring Bearer’s Outfit – Starts at P500
- Wedding Favors – Starts at P35/piece
- Printables – Starts at P40/piece for invitations and P15/piece fir save-the-dates
- Rental Car – Starts at P1,500
Assuming we’re planning an average-sized wedding with about a hundred guests, two bridesmaids, two groomsmen, one flower girl, and one ring bearer, the cost of a wedding would start around P185,000. This does not include the cost of renting out a church, additional food cart, or any other additional thing you want in your wedding.
Author: Justine Lubag
Justine loves costumes, puns, horror films, and blue dresses. A literature graduate from the south, she writes online content for a living but is super shy about others reading her fan fiction.